Acropolis: FMS, established in year 2006, operates on the simple philosophy of contributing something tangible to the society. By practicing innovation, providing modern infrastructure and introducing unique learning methodologies, we strive to impart that which is effective with relation to education. The institute aims to eventually help turn an aspiring student into a highly confidents professional and a responsible citizen. The institute is established to provide all the facilities as per students’ requirement to make MBA program an ideal course.
- Clear policies on students’ inter personal growth, communication development, art of interviewing, group discussions and work independency.
- Highly qualified faculty with diverse background in industry and academia and resourceful with variety of subject expertise and social values.
- Student-faculty exchange programs with foreign universities.
- Regular updates with the industries, through industrial visits and projects.
- Placement assistance, on-the-job training as an integral part of the complete degree.
The MBA module run by the Institution is approved by All India Council of Technical Education and affiliated to Devi Ahilya University, Indore. Specialization in all the major streams are available (Marketing, Finance, HR, Systems & Production).
We have undertaken following linkages and associations to provide value addition to our students.
“Dream is not what you see when you sleep, but it’s something which not let you sleep”
Dr. Abdul Kalam
Simply dreaming is not enough. Achievement of what you dreamt must be connected with action(s) that should be Strategic, Ethical & Value based.
That’s when you are at the centre of the focus, a place where every dream is realized with a fine spirit of hope & ongoing, continuous efforts are made to facilitate Personal Excellence through non-stop Personal Development.
To achieve above, come and join the team of Acropolis: FMS, which provides a Springboard for Success.
- MBA Intake Specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources Operations & Systems : 60