About DSC Acropolis
We at DSC Acropolis are aimed at inspiring and training students who will encourage other students to learn newer areas of technologies that will equip them with the right skill sets as they step out of colleges to join the workforce. Continuing to broaden the access to world-class technology curricula and giving the large Indian student community a head start on latest technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Mobile & Web Development, Cloud services, we are delighted to kick off the Developer Student Club at Acropolis!
Students are profoundly welcomed to engage with us.
The Working of DSCAcropolis
The DSC program is a grassroots channel through which Google provides development skills for students, towards employability.
For students to learn development skills, solve problems through technology and inspire them to be world class developers and changemakers.
DSC activities are targeted at University students and any others including faculty members who want to learn development skills
Frequently Asked Questions
Being a part of Google DSC program, what are the opportunities that come your way?
• Grow your knowledge of developer technologies through dedicated workshops and events.
• Gain industry experience by developing technology-based solutions to solve your local organization’s problems.
• Get exposure by showcasing your solutions or prototypes to your community and industry leaders.
What we do?
DSC Acropolis conducts workshops, seminars helping to bridge the gap between students and technologies. In addition to workshops, DSC Acropolis also provides an opportunity for students to apply their newly gained skills to develop solutions for local organizations and then provide visibility via showcases. From learning about new technologies with materials provided by Google Developers to attending talks, events, DevFests and connecting with developers around the world, DSC will help the students get it.
What are the advantages of being a Member ?
1. Core Members will select people for any projects from the Members of the club.
2. Any information related to opportunities that we have, like some nominations for internships, will be rolled out to the members.
3. Active Members will be preferred for the selection as Core Members.
4. Members get certificates and recognition if they do handle responsibilities during the events, workshops or projects.
5. Networking with members from various DSC’s across the globe.
Eligibility to become a DSC Lead
Being a Google DSC Lead, you are supposed to
• Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college or university
• Minimum two years left until graduation
• Commit a one year for the program
• Passionate student leaders who are excited about technology and to create an impact in the community
• Have experience in training technology things to fellow students or through communities
• Be already active in other communities or technical clubs
Benefits of Being a DSC Lead?
• Access to Google Developer resources and opportunities for free
• Lead a community under direct mentorship from Google
• Chance to grow personal and professional network
• Building real-life solution s to local problems in your community
• Awesome swags and goodies
• Get invitations for fully funded travelling opportunities to various events
• Be recognized as a collaborator with Google Developers
Contact us the get started
Bypass Rd Behind, Square,
Malwa County, Manglaya Sadak,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453771