One Week Faculty Development Programme
One Week Faculty Development Programme on “Programming and GUI Development using MATLAB” Under Aegis of Electronics and ICT Academy, PDPM IIITDM, Jabalpur (An Initiative of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India)
Objective of Event –
- To enhance programming knowledge of researcher/ engineering professional/ scientist.
- To provide quality and efficient platform of training to the faculty members in MATLAB
- To create awareness about use of MATLAB for simulation, optimization, analysis and decision making.
- To get hands on experience of various tool boxes available in MATLAB.
Details of Speaker –
- Prashant Kumar Jain, Associate Professor, ME Discipline, IIITDM, Jabalpur.
- Pavan Kumar Kankar, Assistant Professor, ME Discipline, IIITDM, Jabalpur.
- Ram Bilas Pachori, Professor, Electrical Engineering, IIT Indore.
- Prashant Bansod, Professor (Electronics & Instrumentation) & Head (Biomedical Engineering), SGSITS Indore
- Kamlesh Gupta Professor, Electronics & Comm. Engineering, AITR Indore
Dignitaries Present – Inauguration Function
Chief Guest: Dr. R.K. Saxena, Director, SGSITS, Indore
Dr. Shamsher Singh
Dr. S.C.Sharma, Director, Chair-Person
Dr. Manoj Modi, Convener
Chief Guest: Dr.P.K.Jain, Coordinator
Dr. S.C. Sharma, Director, AITR
Dr. Manoj Modi, Convener
|Dr. Prashant K Jain, Associate Professor,
|Prof. Nitin K Rathi, Associate Professor, MED AITR Indore|
|Prof. S G Deshmukh
|Shri Gaurav Sojatia
|Course Convener||Course Co-Convener|
|Dr. Manoj Modi
Professor & HoD MED,AITR
|Dr. Pavan Kumar Kankar
Dr. S.C. Sharma
|Prof.Ashish Khare||Prof.Abhishek Sharma|
|Prof.Veerandra Patil||Prof.Rahul Ukey|
|Prof.Rajeev Gupta||Prof.Umesh Carpenter|
|Prof. Deepali Agrawal|
Details of Participants- Faculties of ME Deptt – 23 no., Other Departments Faculties – 04 no. , Faculties of other Institutes -07
No. of Participants – 34
About Electronics & ICT Academy, At PDPM IIITDM, Jabalpur
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India has instituted four Electronics and ICT Academies with one academy at PDPM IIITDM, Jabalpur with the primary objective preparing manpower for two important missions – ‘Digital India’ and ‘Make in India’. The Academy aims at the design and implementation of scalable training programmes in the areas of electronics and ICT for the development of required knowledge base, skills and tools to unleash the talent of Indian population. The Academy at PDPM IIITDMJ will partner with IIITM Gwalior, MANIT Bhopal, and IIT Indore to run high quality specialized courses for faculty, students and unemployed graduates. In addition, the Academy will conduct customized training programmes and research promotion workshops for corporate sector and educational institutions. The Academy is envisioned to become a central hub of activities on training, consultancy work and entrepreneurship programmes.
Highlights of FDP:
This Faculty development program titled as “Programming and GUI Development using MATLAB” was five days FDP that included learning sessions, hands on practice sessions and evaluation. Each day of FDP was break up into three sessions viz Session I (After Breakfast), Session II (After Lunch) and Session III (After Tea).