CSI Student Branch: Coding Competition
Details of the Event:
Under CSI student branch chapter Acropolis Institute of Technology & Research, Indore organized Coding competition to celebrate E-week for CS/IT/MCA students on 25 February 2016. Total 27 coders participated in this competition. Three of them were announced as winners 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively after the judgment.
The competition was divided in 3 rounds MCQ round, Online test & last one was Live Coding. In first round students 25 students took part of which 18 were selected for next round. In online test 18 students took part out which 15 were selected for final round. In Live Coding round five programs were given to students and 2 hour time limit was given. Winners were chosen according to programs completed first in given time.
- Chapter/Student Branch Name: Acropolis Institute of Technology & Research, Indore Student Branch Chapter
- Region – I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII:III
- Event Date and Title: 25 February 2016, “Coding Competition”.
- Participants : CS/IT/MCA Students
The day ended with announcement of winners.
- 1st Riya Nagori( 2nd year)
- 2nd Nitu Ramchandani (4th year)
- 3rd Sanjay Chaudhary (2nd year)
The memories will be vivid as the event was memorable.
Faculty Coordinator :- Mr. Ajay Khatari
- Mahek Tiwari( 2nd year)
- Kshitij Paliwal( 2nd year)
- Lavina Soni( 2nd year)
- Mayank Paryani(4th year)
- Amit Chandore(4th year)
Online MCQ Test was Conducted on LAN on Assessment Doorway . Assessment Doorway is an online MCQ’s examination portal Developed by Mayank Paryani (IT 4th year).